Established in 1975, Steven Engineering has grown into one of the largest distributors of industrial controls and components in the nation. With over two million available part numbers and a vast supporting inventory, they service a wide range of industries providing electrical and electronic components, automated industrial controls, and pneumatic products.
Steven Engineering’s 95,000 square foot corporate facility is headquartered less than one mile from the San Francisco International Airport and includes a main Fulfillment Center, Customer Training Centers, and Contract Manufacturing Department. Two additional branch offices and warehouse facilities are located in Corona, California and Portland, Oregon. The use of state-of-the-art systems and logistic services allows for delivery of product within hours, or the next day.
With a staff of engineers (Sales Application, Automation Systems, Motion Systems, and Technical Services), Steven Engineering helps customers find and specify the latest technologies available. Whether on-site or remote, this service guarantees the right product for every application and will increase efficiency and functionality for your end product. In many instances, an additional benefit of this process is reduced product and operating costs.
Other customer oriented services offered include managed inventory programs and on-site stocking, as well as manufacturing services such as din-rail assembly, mechanical sub-assembly, kitting, enclosure modification and pneumatic assembly. Steven Engineering is the solution for all your product and service needs.
We provide distribution and logistics solutions to our customers and business partners through superior customer service, team collaboration and best of class automation and control technologies.
Our Core Values
- Customer Advocates – We develop positive bonds with customers and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Quality – We do our best to deliver on our promises, with the right product at the right time.
- Strength to Succeed – We exhibit a strong will to win in our marketplace and in every aspect of our business.
- Teamwork – We work as a team, supporting one another across all functional areas within our organization to ensure our customers thrive.
- Personal Accountability – We are each responsible for our own actions, therefore personally accountable to deliver on our commitments.
- Respect – We respect all team members and are inclusionary in our interactions with each other, clients and vendors.
- Family – We recognize and celebrate the importance of strong bonds within our corporate and personal lives.
- Citizenship – We are helpful and charitable within our communities.
Steven Engineering is proud to be recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and the California Public Ultilities Commission (CPUC) as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE). Additionally, the WBENC certifies Steven Engineering as a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB). Certification copies can be downloaded below.