Introducing the newest addition to the portfolio of advanced power quality meters, the Schneider Electric PowerLogic ION9000T adds high-speed transient monitoring to the high-performance power quality meter, helping avoid outages, equipment damage, failures, and interruption of critical operations.
The PowerLogic ION9000T meter builds on the advancements of the latest generation of power quality meters and the successes of the ION9000 and ION7650. It shares the core innovations of the original meters, plus additional high-speed transient capture capabilities.
- NEW: detects and captures high-speed transients (“invisible killers” that are hard to identify)
- Class 0.1S (IEC & ANSI) accuracy: 2X more accurate than any other meter on the market, unlocking significant new possibilities for energy savings
- Cybersecurity ready: designed to align with modern grid security policies with Achilles L1 certification, secure protocols (HTTPS, SFTP, SSH), and security events logging
- Onboard power quality analysis: helps ensure safer, more reliable, more efficient power in large and critical buildings and infrastructures
- Smart power event analysis: automatically correlates events across an electrical network into a system incident for easier understanding and faster resolution
- Unique, patented ION architecture: allows for adaptable, customized power management capabilities, protecting your investment into the future.
Like the ION9000, the new ION9000T is a key element in the EcoStruxure Power platform, part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure architecture—the open and interoperable system architecture for building, grid, industry, and data center customers. The ION9000T is a significant addition to the company’s industry-leading connected product offers and is a valued new platform within a connected and integrated power distribution network.