The fourth generation of Phoenix Contact’s QUINT power supply family now includes the most powerful and innovative single-phase, 24VDC/40A power supply on the market. The new QUINT 40A power supply is designed with two strong power boosts and Selective Fuse Breaking technology (SFB). These power boosts allow the power supply to output up to 45A continuously and 60A for up to 5 seconds.
In addition to being the most robust power supply, the QUINT single-phase 24VDC/40A power supply includes several competitive advantages, including high efficiency, a high power factor, and an extensive electrical lifetime rating.
This QUINT power supply is designed with innovative technology to deliver precise, real-time monitoring, passive configuration. A long list of application-worthy benefits makes the device an ideal solution for applications requiring a high level of power reliability.
- Permanent power boost for easy system expansion
- Dynamic power boost for reliable starting of current hungry loads
- Exclusive Selective Fuse Breaking (SFB) technology
- High efficiency, high power factor, and a long electrical lifetime
- Low residual ripple for the cleanest output voltage
- Analog output to real-time monitor current, voltage, or power
- Simple and precise parameter modification using a passive interface
- UL Listed for use in Class I, Division 2 applications